Well, it seems that I haven't posted in a long time! Things have whizzed by in a flash. Since my last post,
- I have turned 24.
- Classes have ended.
- John left BMW.
- I got some work done.
- John and I amalgamated our cell phone needs and now share a phone. We are now with Fido and got a Sony Ericsson T610 cameraphone.
- I nearly emptied my savings account and made a huge payment to the National Student Loan Services Centre to pay down part of my OSAP debt. Much remains.
- I have job-hunted and come to the conclusion that perhaps I will volunteer in ESL classes for a few months, then concentrate on various wedding details and planning.
- I walked into Globo shoes with a digital camera and took pictures of a pair of shoes so that my sister can yay or nay it for the wedding (the shoes weren't online, so I had to show her somehow!)
- John got a new job (he started today).
- I have managed to procrastinate from studying.
That's about it. I have one exam tomorrow and one on Friday. In both, I need less than 10% on the exam to pass the course. With odds like that, it's quite difficult to study.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home