Life is just bustling... Working at National School of Languages is a completely different experience. First of all, they are either disorganized, or just have bad communication. I thought I was teaching Intermediate in the morning and Fluency in the afternoon, but when I got there, I found it was actually the reverse. I overprepared for one class and underprepared for the other. Not only that, but then I ended up with both classes at one point, because the other teacher had to leave. Very odd... Apparently I wasn't properly informed (no kidding).
Now that I finally have a day to do stuff, at least, before I go off to class tonight, I have a huge to-do list to finish off, including 3 loads of laundry. :( Aiya....
In any case, Clara is in Korea teaching English. Like I've said, seems like the place to be these days... She's started a blog about her experiences. Is anyone out there able to read Russian (or, potentially Bulgarian or any other Cyrillic language)?? Help her out, will ya?
Now that I finally have a day to do stuff, at least, before I go off to class tonight, I have a huge to-do list to finish off, including 3 loads of laundry. :( Aiya....
In any case, Clara is in Korea teaching English. Like I've said, seems like the place to be these days... She's started a blog about her experiences. Is anyone out there able to read Russian (or, potentially Bulgarian or any other Cyrillic language)?? Help her out, will ya?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home