So right after coming back from Korea, I had just a couple of days to tidy up before my sister and brother-in-law came to visit. They arrived on Friday night, and on Saturday we took a walk through the Bikan area. On Sunday, we went to Korakuen Garden to look at sakura, cherry blossoms.
In the garden, there's a lovely structure that has a stream flowing through it! It was meant to be a rest area, and it's awesome! It's got a roof to shade from the sun, and the stream is quite cooling and relaxing. When I retire at a lakeside cottage, I am going to have John build me one of these babies!!
Here is me and my sister, pretending like we like each other or something.
This picture is going to be classic. They were standing on this funky bridge and Chris started bouncing up and down on it. My sister is obviously displeased. This is her infamous pout.
A pretty shot of pinkness.
They were here for about a week, taking a trip up north to a ryokan for some delightful onsen-ing. They also went to Himeji for a day to see the castle and even more sakura. My sister made it until Tuesday, when I got home from work and found that she couldn't resist her urges anymore - she cleaned my apartment. I'd forced her into a "no complaining" agreement, where she wasn't allowed to complain about my messiness or housekeeping. I was like, "what happened to no complaining?" She replied, "I didn't complain, I just DID it!" It was nice to have company for a while, and to have dinner ready for me when I got home!
The end.

In the garden, there's a lovely structure that has a stream flowing through it! It was meant to be a rest area, and it's awesome! It's got a roof to shade from the sun, and the stream is quite cooling and relaxing. When I retire at a lakeside cottage, I am going to have John build me one of these babies!!
Here is me and my sister, pretending like we like each other or something.
This picture is going to be classic. They were standing on this funky bridge and Chris started bouncing up and down on it. My sister is obviously displeased. This is her infamous pout.
A pretty shot of pinkness.
They were here for about a week, taking a trip up north to a ryokan for some delightful onsen-ing. They also went to Himeji for a day to see the castle and even more sakura. My sister made it until Tuesday, when I got home from work and found that she couldn't resist her urges anymore - she cleaned my apartment. I'd forced her into a "no complaining" agreement, where she wasn't allowed to complain about my messiness or housekeeping. I was like, "what happened to no complaining?" She replied, "I didn't complain, I just DID it!" It was nice to have company for a while, and to have dinner ready for me when I got home!The end.


2 Comments:
At April 17, 2007 at 9:17 PM,
Phill said…
I like the closing pic! It brings your entry to a nice ending!
At April 17, 2007 at 11:13 PM,
carmen said…
ohhh that resting place does look lovely. i could use one of those right about now. :)
do you and your sister ever pout together? i think you'd look very similar, if not the same. heeheehee! ^^
Post a Comment
<< Home