A very plain evening last night. Went to John's, played with his niece, then went home. Fairly relaxing, if you call "watching a 4-year old" relaxing. She has now learned the fine art of reading Archie comics while in the washroom.
I am at work and MS Access is making my brain hurt. Access is great as an end-user, but I HATE making up queries and merging tables and stuff. The worst thing about Access is that there is no real "undo" function so once you delete or add something crazy, it's there to stay!
I am at work and MS Access is making my brain hurt. Access is great as an end-user, but I HATE making up queries and merging tables and stuff. The worst thing about Access is that there is no real "undo" function so once you delete or add something crazy, it's there to stay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home