Blurbs By Zet

An outlet for frustration, bursts of love, and outright crazyness!

Monday, March 09, 2009



Well, happy 2009. I'm sure that with me not blogging in 5 months, I've effectively lost all readership.

I haven't really posted because there hasn't been much to say. My one big news is that I now have a beautiful little niece Madeleine. Isn't she beautiful? (I ask that as if people would say anything other than "yes"). It's kinda funny...my sister is so far away and I could really only participate vicariously through the pregnancy process, and out comes this wonderful little girl. I'm amazed at how much I love I feel for this little lump even though I don't really know her. I guess I'll feel even more so if I ever have any of my own!

From some of her pictures, she looks exactly like my sister's baby pictures! But, I am proud to say that baby Maddy has inherited one key trait from Auntie Zet - abnormally long fingers. I'm such a proud auntie!!

2 Comments:

  • At March 13, 2009 at 8:33 PM, Blogger Phill said…

    Procrastinating from my assignments, I sometimes randomly click the bookmarks of websites I've saved, which is probably a sign that I should turn off my computer and do something more productive, if not my assignment! Anyway, tonight's random clicking has led me to your blog again!

    She's adorable! However, in general, I prefer babies 1.5+ years, because they're much more interactive...but that's just me! It's nice being an aunt, isn't it! You can always give them back when they're too much!

    I can't wait to have my own kids, but don't know if or when that will happen. Life's complicated...

     
  • At September 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's time to resuscitate this blog!! ;)
    Val

     

Post a Comment

<< Home