No one is quite like you
I smile every time you call
Never met anyone like you
All I know is that I am thankful.
Kan't understand why you're so special to me
Unless it was just a part of God's awesome plan
Perhaps we'll find out years from now
And perhaps we'll never know
No one has blessed my life the way you have
Dunno why we get along so well...
All I know is that I am thankful.
addendum: after i told a certain SoMeOnE that there was a hidden message in this poem, she hounded me to know the hidden message. after telling her that
"if i told you, i'd have to kill you!"
she said, "ok, can you tell [my brother]?"
LoL!! okay, the jig is up, there's a hidden message in there, but only decipherable to the person for whom the poem was intended. if you figure it out...you know it's for you. ; )
I smile every time you call
Never met anyone like you
All I know is that I am thankful.
Kan't understand why you're so special to me
Unless it was just a part of God's awesome plan
Perhaps we'll find out years from now
And perhaps we'll never know
No one has blessed my life the way you have
Dunno why we get along so well...
All I know is that I am thankful.
addendum: after i told a certain SoMeOnE that there was a hidden message in this poem, she hounded me to know the hidden message. after telling her that
"if i told you, i'd have to kill you!"
she said, "ok, can you tell [my brother]?"
LoL!! okay, the jig is up, there's a hidden message in there, but only decipherable to the person for whom the poem was intended. if you figure it out...you know it's for you. ; )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home