Blurbs By Zet

An outlet for frustration, bursts of love, and outright crazyness!

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Last week, a "friend" (name protected in case the offended read this blog) went to Vancouver for ultimate nationals. I asked Chris if he would take him out for dinner and show him a bit of Vancouver, since my sister was in Calgary at the time. I figured they would get along since they seem to have some things in common. They're both engineers and like to play volleyball, among other things. So when I saw him again, I asked him what he thought of Chris and told him that I was envious because he had now met Chris half as many times as I have. I said, "so what do you think of Chris? I gotta make sure he's nice, since he's gonna be related to me at some point."

The reply: Well....put it this way....from what you've said...let's just say that you're probably going to get a cooler brother-in-law than he is.

oooooh....LoL, remind me to be nicer to Poopy - I mean Tim. :)
It's all good, I told my sister too, and her reaction was "OoOooOOohhhh....HAHAHAH"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home