A very plain Monday evening. John & I subbed for our friend Alex's softball team again. Man, their team sucks!! They really only needed me, as a girl, but Kevin & John did a whole lot of work to no avail yesterday. It's one thing to bat and hit big hits, but there's no one else on base! Last game Kevin hit a home run, but there was no one else on base, so it was a lone run. Oh well, at least it's *fun*...
After that, John, Kevin, and I went to Colonnade Pizza to meet up with ppl. They make yummy yummy pizza. I think we should have a pizza-crawl much like the proposed wing-crawl of many years ago. On the list would be Colonnade, Lorenzo's, and Newport. Maybe House of Georgies, but I think dipping your pizza in gravy is a whole 'nother category on its own.
After that, John, Kevin, and I went to Colonnade Pizza to meet up with ppl. They make yummy yummy pizza. I think we should have a pizza-crawl much like the proposed wing-crawl of many years ago. On the list would be Colonnade, Lorenzo's, and Newport. Maybe House of Georgies, but I think dipping your pizza in gravy is a whole 'nother category on its own.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home