Blurbs By Zet

An outlet for frustration, bursts of love, and outright crazyness!

Monday, September 06, 2004

Happy labour day, everyone! I am blogging from the hotel in Calgary. After spending a whirlwind weekend in Vancouver, I managed to squish in breakfast on Saturday, a trip to North Van to sign papers for Chris' new car (also caught the most exciting part of the Sweden-Finland game at the dealership!), went to WalMart, Home Depot, sushi lunch, shopping in Richmond (the new Aberdeen mall is beautiful!), dinner with my sister's friends, drinks with Whalen & Ty... and on Sunday, my sis and I took an hour's brisk walk around Stanley Park & English Bay, we went for lunch with Chris at some yummy Korean restaurant, went shopping downtown, went for gelato at the place with a zillion gelato flavours (including durian, wasabi, gorgonzola & pear, and kimchi). I had a tame lychee coconut cone. :) Then we went to visit some of my sister's friends, ordered greek for dinner, packed and flew to Calgary!
So far, I've gotta say that this hotel has got it goin' ON!! Tennis court, guest barbeque, snack time every day, free breakfast every day, and FREE INTERNET!! So far today I got up for breakfast with my sis and her coworkers, then I went back to bed. :) When I woke up, it was lunch time, so I made myself some pasta, and found that there was a CSI marathon on SpikeTV!! I've just watched about 4 in a row, and I'm in between shows. Just thought I'd blog between CSI's, now if you'll excuse me, I'm missing the next murder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home