Blurbs By Zet

An outlet for frustration, bursts of love, and outright crazyness!

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Hello everyone, I'm writing from Edmonton! So on Wednesday evening, I had a quick dinner with my sister before taking off. I was told to go through door #4, and was surprised to be OUTSIDE!! I saw everyone ahead of me going up the stairs onto the plane....what the heck?!? It was a freakin' CESSNA!! Well, it was actually a Dash, but really....that was THE smallest plane I've EVER been on and unless I'm in Africa on a bush plane, it will be the smallest plane I will ever be on!!

Waking up on Thursday morning, I saw SNOW. I wanted to a build a snowman...I left Ottawa for THIS?!? Anyway, Leanne and I diddled around, had lunch with Tim, then I went to class with Leanne. Went to school while on vacation...ughhh.... Then we hit up the mall. I think West Edmonton Mall is the *only* thing to do in Edmonton!! We shopped for a few hours before meeting up with Dennis (Psycho) for dinner, then I went with Psycho for bubble tea!

Today I bummed around Leanne's for a few hours while she was in class, then I made us lunch! Dennis picked me up at around noon cuz Leanne had to go to Calgary, and we spent the day shopping again (guess where). The point of this whole story is that at West Ed there's a gun store with a shooting range. I got *encouraged* to go shoot a gun, so I did. It was pretty FUN!! So yes, I can now say that I've shot a 9mm. Heehee, I didn't hit the bullseye once, but I didn't do too bad, I don't think! :)

Before I left, I was trying to convince John that I should do all my shopping in Alberta, cuz for every $100 I spend, I could save $8 in tax!! He kinda rolled his eyes and asked how many hundreds of dollars I was planning to spend. Thus, I am out to prove that shopping in Alberta can be saving!! So far I have bought a purse, I bought a reversible Guess belt for John, I bought me some cleats so I don't kill myself in ultimate anymore, and I bought a pretty pink scarf from Jacob. I'm tempted to get some K-Swiss shoes (for both me and John) but lugging back so many pairs of shoes is a little annoying. We'll see, I'll prolly end up at the mall again tomorrow!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home